Senior IT Manager
We are actively interviewing candidates for a Senior IT Manager opportunity.
• Bachelor’s degree required in field of computer science, information systems and/or 10 years related work experience. Master’s degree preferred or MBA with technology as core component
• Certifications such as CISA, CISSP preferred
• In depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations. Understanding of financial industry regulations using various frameworks such as FFIEC and COBIT
• Strong Leadership Skills
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products
• Ability to present thoughts and ideas to all levels of company
• Self-motivated, self-directed and detail oriented.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks deadline driven
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Manage IT personnel staffing, supervision, scheduling, training, etc. as well as manage department strategic planning, project planning and organizing and negotiating resources
• Plan, coordinate, direct and design all operation activities of the IT department.
• Provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
• Work with department managers to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for the organization.
• Formulate & deploy strategic plans for acquiring & enabling IT & communication technologies
• Manage and oversee the acquisition of hardware and software, vendors, licensing compliance and product lifecycle management.
• Perform weekly review and approvals of proposed changes to production networks
• Develop staff to re-engineer application support
• Define and communicate project milestones, service agreements and resources
• Develop and review budget for and from IT department
• Review performance of IT systems for operating costs, productivity and upgrade requirements
• Benchmark, analyze, report & recommend improvements for the IT infrastructure and systems.
• Develop & implement IT policies & procedures for architecture, security, disaster recovery, etc.
• Oversee all compliance related activities such as Penetration Testing, general review of IT controls, 3 annual audit processes (SSAE18, Texas Dept of Banking)
• Oversee Vendor Management Program
• Perform annual maintenance process on Information Security Program, Policies & Procedures